Introducing the Wunderladen Racing Plug N Play In Tank Fuel Pump Upgrade!

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Hey everyone, we've been teasing this for a bit now but it's here! Our in tank fuel pump upgrade is the perfect solution for getting more fueling for your Civic or replacing your faulty OEM pump. We chose to use an AEM 340LPH pump because it's specifically rated for use with ethanol and we have used these pumps in other cars for years with great success. This is the only fuel pump option that doesn't require any wiring work, simply unplug your OEM pump and plug this one in!

We wanted to keep price reasonable so I'm happy to say we're right at the same price as the other options on the market. We currently have plenty of inventory on the shelf for them too :)

Lastly I noticed a distinct lack of a well documented install guide from any of the other offerings so we have a pretty in depth install guide as well!

Product page: LINK

Install guide: LINK

Honda Civic 10th gen Introducing the Wunderladen Racing Plug N Play In Tank Fuel Pump Upgrade! civic-fuel-pump-upgrade
Sponsored

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Question: What lubrication do ypu recommend for the o-ring?

OP
OP
Austin@Wunderladen Racing
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Question: What lubrication do ypu recommend for the o-ring?
Plenty of stuff works, o-ring grease or something light that's silicone based would be my recommendation. Doesn't take much and you should be able to push the pump into the housing with minimal effort.

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
This kit and the install guide are wonderful! Was able to get this done in about 4 hours.
Thanks for your support! Glad to hear the guide helped too.

Builtfc1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey everyone, we've been teasing this for a bit now but it's here! Our in tank fuel pump upgrade is the perfect solution for getting more fueling for your Civic or replacing your faulty OEM pump. We chose to use an AEM 340LPH pump because it's specifically rated for use with ethanol and we have used these pumps in other cars for years with great success. This is the only fuel pump option that doesn't require any wiring work, simply unplug your OEM pump and plug this one in!

We wanted to keep price reasonable so I'm happy to say we're right at the same price as the other options on the market. We currently have plenty of inventory on the shelf for them too :)

Lastly I noticed a distinct lack of a well documented install guide from any of the other offerings so we have a pretty in depth install guide as well!

Product page: LINK

Install guide: LINK

civic-fuel-pump-upgrade.jpg
When will you be getting more it says it sold out

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
When will you be getting more it says it sold out
I thought we still had one or two in stock but I haven't been in the shop this week (and I don't handle our shipping usually) so I'm not 100%. I know we ordered more pumps earlier this week if we are out of stock then they'll be back in stock either tomorrow or Monday.
Sponsored