The Wunderladen Racing 2023 Holiday Giveaway Event!

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Hey everyone, as we get towards the end of the year and into the holidays I wanted to share the giveaway we are doing this year. From now until December 25th you can enter in to win one of three prizes, no purchase is necessary and everyone is able to get up to 5 entries, with each line item on the submission form counting as an entry.

Basically you just have to follow/subscribe/like our various social media accounts and subscribe to our email newsletter to get the maximum amount of entries :)

The page for the giveaway and entry form is found here: LINK

May the luck be ever in your favor!

P.S. Yes, we will also be doing holiday sales but we'll be announcing those as we get closer to them!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Austin@Wunderladen Racing
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Well it turns out our TikTok had been removed for some reason or another but we have a new one now. If you submitted already and wanted to get another entry you can resubmit the full form again and it will fill in the blanks if it was left off before. Sorry about that folks!

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Good morning everyone! We'll be announcing our holiday sale later today but in the mean time our giveaway is still active for another 7 days!

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Yall have anything for the 11th gen SI? đź‘€
A lot of our 10th gen parts fit 11th gen (I need to update our site to reflect what does), we are going to be doing some more bespoke 11th gen parts coming up too. 11th gen catch can to name just one!

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Our Holiday Giveaway winners have been randomly selected! In the spirit of giving we also opted to up the amount of winners to three 2nd place prizes and five 3rd place prizes! So without further adieu, our winners are:

1st place = Sonny Martin

2nd place = Harrison Rogers
2nd place = Kevin Kerr
2nd place = Ehren Foley

3rd place = Jordan Walhof
3rd place = Andre Higgins
3rd place = Taylor Lupo
3rd place = Mike Fraser
3rd place = Eric Stewart

Winners will be contacted via email tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who participated and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Woo hoo! I’m one of the 2nds. Got the email today. Should I hold out until the oil baffle releases or is that probably still a ways off? I’m running both the RMM and strut locks right now. Thanks!

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Woo hoo! I’m one of the 2nds. Got the email today. Should I hold out until the oil baffle releases or is that probably still a ways off? I’m running both the RMM and strut locks right now. Thanks!
The car we've been using to validate the baffle had an accident on track so testing has been delayed on it. We could release it at any time but I would prefer to get some A-B numbers we can show to customers beforehand. We have other products coming up though which are equally worthwhile!
Sponsored