• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The *official* FOR SALE page for the legendary Hotness™!

Building this car has been such a pleasure! As many of you might know, my goal for this build was for the car to be a 'streetable track-ready' daily driver, and I feel like I've achieved that vision. My choice for all of the parts was purposive every step of the way, creating a coherent mosaic of art in motion. In fact, I used this purposive methodology even during the build process, as evidenced by the installation diligence illustrated on the car's Build Page. I have installed each of the parts myself because I am highly reluctant to trust anyone else, as I've discovered very few people approach such builds with my level of attention to detail. Overall, because this build has been the culmination of decades of dreaming, the car has been cherished, garaged during its full lifetime, and otherwise parked under shade, which has helped maintain it's condition.

Basic Stats:
• 2019 Civic Si Coupe – Crystal Black Pearl
• 25,000 miles on the clock
• Original owner, clean title, pink slip in-hand
• The paint was recently corrected an ceramic coated (2-3 year lifetime)
• No mechanical issues whatsoever, exterior and interior are in immaculate condition for it's age

EXTERIOR:
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0093
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1667
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0627
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0104
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0640
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1282
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1621
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0248
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1276
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0637
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1624
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_7498
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1333
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1335

INTERIOR:
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0110

Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1502

Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1868

Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1870

Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1869

Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1871

ENGINE:
Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_0425

Many more pics can be found on the car's Showcase page, as well as full specifications of the part list. However, just to provide a hint of the quality of the parts used in this build, the car comes with a Vargas GC+ turbo upgrade + the Phearable tune to match, a full PRL Cobra race intake + turbo inlet pipe, the 27won front Big Brake kit + downpipe & frontpipe, a Pegasus matte carbon fiber interior kit, TEIN Flex Z coilovers, TSW rims + Federal 595 tires, and an Aeroflow Aerodynamic kit. In essence, I stopped counting the money I've spent on this car when I hit $15,000, all in parts, none in repairs. Moreover, the vehicle comes with an encrypted throttle lockout that's keyed to the Owner's phone, and is live-tracked using LandAirSea, both components of which are hidden through out the vehicle, in an effort to reduce the probability of theft. Lastly, the car currently does not pass CA smog because of the parts + turbo + tune, but that's easily remedied in a variety of ways. Just FYI for any potential Buyer, and we can discuss solutions.

I also think it's important to note that, while I wanted this build to be track-ready, it's never been tracked, not even autocrossed, and never streetraced (i.e. stoplight racing or nonsense like that). Spirited backroad driving, sure, as we all have, but never any burnouts or anything harsh on the car like that. Respecting the vehicle is a major part of keeping the car as pristine as it is.

I'd like to start @ $30,000 USD, but the price is somewhat negotiable. Given the full picture of this build, this is one heck of deal, as others on here would attest. The Buyer will receive all of the necessary codes and passwords for each of the protected components on this car, of course, as well as all of my notes on the build, plus a personalized walkthrough of each aspect of the vehicle by me! 😄

For any interested parties, the best way to contact me is through a DM on here. Thoughts/comments/questions welcomed!

Honda Civic 10th gen FOR SALE: The Hotness™ 😎 $30,000 OBO IMG_1338

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Sweet ride (of course). Already have an Si, although it's not nearly as modified, otherwise....

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Weekly bump! For anyone who might be interested, I plan on auctioning the car soon. The listing should be up in a week (hopefully). Stay tuned!

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Smarten up people! This is a coupe. They don't make them anymore and it's a 6-speed. A few more years and you wont be able to get one of these. They will be collectors! In 10 years they will be worth $100,000. :)
Ok... ok.... that may be be inflated. But not by much, I'm betting! ;) Huge profits on scooping up this gem!

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Smarten up people! This is a coupe. They don't make them anymore and it's a 6-speed. A few more years and you wont be able to get one of these. They will be collectors! In 10 years they will be worth $100,000. :)
Ok... ok.... that may be be inflated. But not by much, I'm betting! ;) Huge profits on scooping up this gem!
Thanks, JB, 🙌🏼

Your main point is solid. I just don’t want to go through the trouble of parting it out, but someone could, technically, part out most of the key parts on the car, then flip it to CarMax. I’d personally just rather sell it built as-is.

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Shhhhhhh.... I am trying to do just that for you. ;)

I need another car so I would buy it form you if it wasn't 3,000 miles away.

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Shhhhhhh.... I am trying to do just that for you. ;)

I need another car so I would buy it form you if it wasn't 3,000 miles away.
🤣

Hey, for you, I’m down to make a deal. 🙌🏼 What would it cost to haul it? Make me an offer.

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag