How do I get rid of Daytime Running Lights Temporarily

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
I’d love to replace mine but the wiring would be a nightmare
It might even be plug-&-play. You can compare the part numbers of the harnesses online to see if there are differences. Installing the stalk itself is fairly straightforward.
Sponsored

Benbunny

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Fk7 Sport
Country flag
You should be getting an insurance credit for them, so if you have them disabled and they find out somehow you may be in trouble with your insurance provider

OP
OP

33light

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic ex 2021
Country flag
You should be getting an insurance credit for them, so if you have them disabled and they find out somehow you may be in trouble with your insurance provider
I have full liability coverage so the only that can get me in trouble is myself 😂

Benbunny

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Fk7 Sport
Country flag
I have full liability coverage so the only that can get me in trouble is myself 😂
Regardless, if you want to drive fast do it properly. Go to a track day or even an autocross, its a safer environment where you can have more fun than on a highway with the risk of killing others

OP
OP

33light

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic ex 2021
Country flag
Regardless, if you want to drive fast do it properly. Go to a track day or even an autocross, its a safer environment where you can have more fun than on a highway with the risk of killing others
I drive fast at night there’s probably 1 car every half mile
Sponsored