Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 integra GSR, 93 Civic Hatch,
Country flag
Aside from the rear subframe, what else is needed to complete the awd conversion ?
My AWD Transmission, Driveshaft (which I also make), Differential, Rear Axles (which I also make), a fuel cell which I can make with your measurements and thats about it. Hasport has one of my transmissions now making mounts for you guys to support AWD. You will need a CR-V or Element K Series Transfer case and my transfer case drive gear but I can supply that also.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My AWD Transmission, Driveshaft (which I also make), Differential, Rear Axles (which I also make), a fuel cell which I can make with your measurements and thats about it. Hasport has one of my transmissions now making mounts for you guys to support AWD. You will need a CR-V or Element K Series Transfer case and my transfer case drive gear but I can supply that also.
Once in a lifetime chance to be the first! PArts are ready and available!

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag
What about the rear spindle?

PM me with pricing for the complete conversation. Thanks.

mrburgerUS

First Name
Nicholai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Si Swap
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seems like your progress is tied to me not having money. That rear end subframe looks clean

Wildez

First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L15 B7 EK1 Civic, EG Sedan civic
Country flag
Does it matter if the transfer case is from A/T or manual CR-V ?

Wildez

First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L15 B7 EK1 Civic, EG Sedan civic
Country flag
Does it have to be a manual k24 transfer case?

silly question did element come with K20?

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Does it have to be a manual k24 transfer case?

silly question did element come with K20?
C, RV or element does not matter. But it must be a manual 2.4 leader transfer case.

PSPEC

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex hatch
Country flag
Can we see a picture of this complete kit installed on a vehicle? Preferably on a 4 post lift from the underside of the car? Also a complete parts list of what is compatible? Maybe sticky it at the top of the page. Lots of posts dig through...

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can we see a picture of this complete kit installed on a vehicle? Preferably on a 4 post lift from the underside of the car? Also a complete parts list of what is compatible? Maybe sticky it at the top of the page. Lots of posts dig through...
First one just shipped. It's on its way to me. I have a couple guys interested in doing the fit test for me and getting axle length measurements for the rear with a CRV/Element diff so I can setup axles for you all. Definitely going to show pics soon.

OP
OP
Awdfk8machinist

Awdfk8machinist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not really a kit. It's a subframe. The rear knuckles use OEM Honda bearing n hub. The front subframe is Crv but needs to have some fabrication to the chassis up front for steering rack fitment. Other than thst it's golden