Pics of windshield front visor strip tint? How far should I go down?

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
6" is what's legal on the windshield in NY. I haven't measured how far down the triangles are on the windshield, or if 6" is enough to cover the dot matrix pattern around the Honda Sensing camera.

No restrictions on darkness, though. Any reason not to go with super dark tint for this specific application? I can't think of any. I'm looking to get mine done soon.

Funny little story that's sort of on topic: Waay back in the day, a friend of mine bought an already modded '90 or '91 Civic hatch. The previous owner had tint strips at the top and bottom of the windshield, which left the center, maybe 1.5' to 2', of windshield untinted. It was like looking out of a tank or something when you were inside. It was illegal here, so he fixed it after a couple times of being pulled over. It was ridiculous, anyway. Lol.

Rsmith12x

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport CVT (Sonic Grey)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
6" is what's legal on the windshield in NY. I haven't measured how far down the triangles are on the windshield, or if 6" is enough to cover the dot matrix pattern around the Honda Sensing camera.

No restrictions on darkness, though. Any reason not to go with super dark tint for this specific application? I can't think of any. I'm looking to get mine done soon.

Funny little story that's sort of on topic: Waay back in the day, a friend of mine bought an already modded '90 or '91 Civic hatch. The previous owner had tint strips at the top and bottom of the windshield, which left the center, maybe 1.5' to 2', of windshield untinted. It was like looking out of a tank or something when you were inside. It was illegal here, so he fixed it after a couple times of being pulled over. It was ridiculous, anyway. Lol.
I am from CT so we can go to the AS1 line any darkness also, still just wanna see what and how people did it while going pas the dots
Sponsored