Officially Revealed: 2017 Honda Civic Type R with 306 hp / 295 lb-ft

Status
Not open for further replies.

S&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itr
I think that we better have a post made for pictures and numbers, I'm afraid that once you all start getting your cars, I'll never get to hear the end of your stories:(! I' m hoping that all of you get what you're wishing for, and can't wait to see the happy results!!!
Yeah we should do a roll call and archive like in itrca. That way all owner history is tied to each car.
Sponsored

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
Good evening. I've been lurking on the forum for quite some time. Thank you all for the insight and entertainment. Wanted to share that I received my VIN from the dealer today as well as a dealer arrival date of 6/6 - 6/10. Needles to say I'm very excited and can't wait for next month. I'm only sharing this as I'm assuming other dealers have access to the VIN numbers as well at this point. The car is currently in Masonville, MD. Championship White at MSRP. No additional insight into what the MSRP will be unfortunately.
Congrats! That is super good news!

jzj323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic Si and 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid
All I know if someone is in Cali and there's a color they don't want And dealer has offered it to you let me know I'll take it for MSRP. Thanks in Advance!

jzj323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic Si and 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid
Damnnnn Type R down I thought it was the 2017 at first when I seen video say Type R crash

petem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be FK8.
The EP3 is known for it's lift off oversteer, but this guy hit the high curb on the inside. Together with high grip tires and throttle lifting.....
Funnily enough, just before I saw that video last night I was watching another one comparing the EP3 against the 2015 CTR, where the main conclusion was that the EP3 was the better car because of how easy it was to generate lift-off oversteer. The Nurburgring video just goes to show that if you're not careful it is possible to have too much of a good thing...

biggtiny

BiggTiny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic Si, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
So what does this mean? That not every dealer will be receiving one initially? When is the next shipment?
Dealer here in Texas told me there will be around 900 units and not every dealer would be receiving them, how true, who knows at this point.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Good evening. I've been lurking on the forum for quite some time. Thank you all for the insight and entertainment. Wanted to share that I received my VIN from the dealer today as well as a dealer arrival date of 6/6 - 6/10. Needles to say I'm very excited and can't wait for next month. I'm only sharing this as I'm assuming other dealers have access to the VIN numbers as well at this point. The car is currently in Masonville, MD. Championship White at MSRP. No additional insight into what the MSRP will be unfortunately.
Congrats!
I guess I'll be calling my dealer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.