First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
sucks that these ones in the snow will be all rusted out in a few years :(
If you get an undercarriage wash after driving in the snow/ road salt and sand it'll help pro-long their life. Maybe rusting out in 15-20 years not a few
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
If you get an undercarriage wash after driving in the snow/ road salt and sand it'll help pro-long their life. Maybe rusting out in 15-20 years not a few
LOL, 15-20 years. a person with the iq of a potato probably told you that.

we see newer cars (2013-17's) cars come through daily with rust all over the bottom of them.

i had a 2015 accord with 22k on it from new york come in for some work, car completely rotted away below and entire engine bay looking like garbage all rusted on bolts, alternator, engine block, etc.

but sure, go ahead and think that. :thumbsup:

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
LOL, 15-20 years. a person with the iq of a potato probably told you that.

we see newer cars (2013-17's) cars come through daily with rust all over the bottom of them.

i had a 2015 accord with 22k on it from new york come in for some work, car completely rotted away below and entire engine bay looking like garbage all rusted on bolts, alternator, engine block, etc.

but sure, go ahead and think that. :thumbsup:
Cool, I live in a winter climate and my cars don't have rust on them, drive them in the snow too GASP

Not sure why you're getting so angry but if you drive in snow and road salt and don't immediately get a wash that does the underside too yes it'll likely come out like that. Going off peoples cars you have no idea how often they were cleaned is a little potato in itself don't you say?

Last edited:

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Cool, I live in a winter climate and my cars don't have rust on them, drive them in the snow too GASP

Not sure why you're getting so angry but if you drive in snow and road salt and don't immediately get a wash that does the underside too yes it'll likely come out like that. Going off peoples cars you have no idea how often they were cleaned is a little potato in itself don't you say?
so you’re saying an underbody wash will clean your engine bay? Got it

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok you know all living in Florida versus someone who lives in the snow. Ok cars rust away in 2 years you win

kevv_FK8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2013 Honda Civic
Country flag
Ok you know all living in Florida versus someone who lives in the snow. Ok cars rust away in 2 years you win
you wont win man lol you are right though. frequent and thorough undercarriage washes will help prevent a lot of that

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
That quality is potato and the CTR is French Fries. Thankfully I like French Fries lol