Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
So I placed my order yesterday… does that mean I’m getting mine sooner ?
Yes sir, should ship out today.

-Josh
Sponsored

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I'm getting mine installed today and had an issue where the fuse blew for high and low beam on the drive side. Ok fine, ran offer to auto zone and picked up new fuses... High and low Headlights work on the v2s but the turn signal is rapid when the headlights are on. I'm thinking there's a short somewhere but not finding anything. I reseated the plugs multiple times and same deal. 17 Civic SI so OEM halogen l.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Both v2s are giving a rapid turn signal when the headlights are on. Hazard lights are normal speed and then signals are normal when headlights are off. Looking like I may need resistors for both headlights?

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
Sounds like it. Wonder if that's an issue that will only impact OEM halogen cars... I remember seeing that issue when messing around with bulbs on my '17 EXT that had OEM halogen, where it'd only hyperflash with headlights on - resistors did fix it.

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
So I'm getting mine installed today and had an issue where the fuse blew for high and low beam on the drive side. Ok fine, ran offer to auto zone and picked up new fuses... High and low Headlights work on the v2s but the turn signal is rapid when the headlights are on. I'm thinking there's a short somewhere but not finding anything. I reseated the plugs multiple times and same deal. 17 Civic SI so OEM halogen l.
Strange that the v1s never had that issue. I'll reach out to support since I have an open RMA.
Yeah I never had an issue with hyperflash on the V1's on my OEM halogen car either...
Really hoping the V2's don't have that problem.

Mine should arrive Tuesday, but I'm going to hold off installation until I order some of the Honda bumper plastics that go under the headlights, since some of my tabs have broken and I don't want to do the job twice pulling those headlights.

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ronmcdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FiestaST, 19 Si, Camaro Z1LE, EvoX, 98 240sx
Country flag
wow nice and good to know ‘art of attack’ sells Varis aero.

wish Varis made parts for the Si sedan / hatch because they’re so nice. that hood is about perfect.

but also grateful they do not because they’re so tempting and pricey. easy to blow $10-20k on a full widebody kit with installation. okay maybe 10k is unrealistic.

Diegoei

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
wow nice and good to know ‘art of attack’ sells Varis aero.

wish Varis made parts for the Si sedan / hatch because they’re so nice. that hood is about perfect.

but also grateful they do not because they’re so tempting and pricey. easy to blow $10-20k on a full widebody kit with installation. okay maybe 10k is unrealistic.
The wait for the hood was crazy, it took almost 9 months for me to get it 2 years ago, I’ve heard other companies such as Bulletproof Automotive and Evasive have a faster turn around time, not sure how accurate that is

ronmcdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FiestaST, 19 Si, Camaro Z1LE, EvoX, 98 240sx
Country flag
Yeah, I got quoted about 4 to 6 months from Bulletproof with Varis parts when I ordered an evo x hood, rear bumper and rear diffuser.

The cool thing is they let you pay half to reserve it. If the parts come and you are broke, you can wait for the next shipment, as usually they find buyers easily, so bulletproof is flexible with that.

Sadly I dont think you can get Varis parts for cheap with companies like Blackhawk Japan

tuby tube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Bulletproof will always have the lowest wait times for Varis parts because they are Varis after all
Sponsored