Honda Hack Hondata

jilla7x

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe - 2016 Touring - Turbocharged
I have a 2016 civic touring coupe. I just installed a flash pro. My mobile Bluetooth for Hondata doesn’t work so I downloaded Hondata to a flash drive to install as an app on my dash. I connected to my works WiFi , went to the Honda hack website to buy Honda hack to install Hondata. The WiFi seems to be fine until I click to pay. Maybe it’s my internet, as it’s my work WiFi? Any ideas?
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Hack Hondata IMG_6204
e
Sponsored

sbace_hamb

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic FK7
Country flag
If I remember correctly, you pay on another device first, and then you receive an email with an activation code and a link to the instructions page. Then you follow the instructions and should get to a page where you enter your activation code on your head unit.

OP
OP

jilla7x

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe - 2016 Touring - Turbocharged
I’m just worried if I buy it thru my computer or phone , and for some reason I can’t access it through my head unit, I would’ve bought it for no reason.

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
I’m just worried if I buy it thru my computer or phone , and for some reason I can’t access it through my head unit, I would’ve bought it for no reason.
You'll be fine. And you can always just send the seller an email if anything arises

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
Just another connectivity tip…

you can often create a hotspot on your phone and use that on your car HU ( even just for temporary purposes)… depends on your phone & carrier
Sponsored