2019 si sedan hit 10k miles, help me mod!

more power or better looks

• Total voters

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sti, 2019 Si, Fr-S, 350z, Evo X
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So its 11.8k sorry, but i think the engine is broken in by now. Gonna get my second oil change and then want help with my mod list cuz ive only had one fwd car before. Need to know if imma bunny hop or fry the clutch or w/e

so im thinking

I HAVE:
-Two step intake and tune, with the bluetoooooooth Ktuner. I use map two for the clutch, but map 3 claims 288lb/tq on sport and it does hit 23ish psi according to stock gauge.
-Woofers
-Honda hack
-Ricer footwell LEDs that actually look amazing when on red since they match the car.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 si sedan hit 10k miles, help me mod! Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 4.03.06 PM

THINKING OF:
-Invidia q300 from MAP (they rock, and every car ive ever had had an invidia n1 or qxxx exhaust with burnt tips. Ill post pics of the frs and evo (which shot fireballs...will this after cat delete?)
OR
-invidia N1 is a coffee can and i love it and my z and evo had it and it was a loud cheap ridiculous beautiful thing. I cant imagine this being louder than a Nisson 350Z-me-after-u-hear-me
-BPF/BOV just for fun, im getting the sound plate prolly https://www.maperformance.com/produ...alve-sound-plate-multiple-fitments-ts-gen-002
-DP/FP? evo x wastegate dump was terrifying and too much. hows the dump from the DP on this car? Do i need cat delete?
-LED headlights, what are the $70 plug ins? dont see em on MAPerformance
-Drop with d2s. can i get them without shocks?
-best TE37's or clones (grocery getter) that fit with d2 and spacers needed. White on grey ok?
-wing? or no
-New head unit (hows a/c work btw.....) wiill miss honda hack a LOT. Two jailbroken oldies for the head unit, with a 2TB ssd full of programs and goodies

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 si sedan hit 10k miles, help me mod! Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 4.29.32 PM

-any other exterior suggestions? clutch?

- I love the Two step dudes and the tune, but should i get a richer running one? Will catback need retune? Im sure dp and fp despite being behind MAF allow more air so retune is mandatory, whereas just catback is ok cuz of the....cat...

ORRR

FP green, fuel pump, and a dyno tune.

Anyways tryna keep it around 5kish, tysm.

Show me yalls cars, inspire me!
Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 si sedan hit 10k miles, help me mod! Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 5.06.05 PM

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Enkei or Superspeed te clones are gonna give high quality along with looks for wheels

D2 springs wreck axles. I'd go with Swift or Eibach or even Tein coilovers before D2

Mr365truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan | 2003 Civic DX Coupe Manual
Country flag
I have the Invidia Gemini, which I'd imagine is pretty similar to the q300, and its pretty good. Very little drone, excellent tone and just enough loudness for my liking.

OP
OP
consensual_induction

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Enkei or Superspeed te clones are gonna give high quality along with looks for wheels

D2 springs wreck axles. I'd go with Swift or Eibach or even Tein coilovers before D2
I’ll cancel the springs and wheels and get the coils. Think a drop on stock wheels will look silly? It’s not permanent.

OP
OP
consensual_induction

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the Invidia Gemini, which I'd imagine is pretty similar to the q300, and its pretty good. Very little drone, excellent tone and just enough loudness for my liking.
I like your description, so I switched to the Gemini as well! They seem identical to be honest.

OP
OP
consensual_induction

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
If you mean a downpipe, you just need to disable some O2 error codes.

If you update in my thread do a new update post there. Don't edit and overwrite your original post. Thanks.
Sponsored