• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York 2019 Hatchback Full Build!!!

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Bump, send me an offer, you never know…
Sponsored

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
According to KBB I’m giving this thing away!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Hatchback Full Build!!! IMG_9707

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
19.5 need this thing gone!

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Man I guess the market just isn’t there. Dropped the price again! If I’m way off base with the asking, send me an offer!

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
I don’t think your price is off base. You have to consider these facts. Modded cars don’t normally add value. No matter how much you spent or babied your car. The mods are worth more to you than others. Getting good cash value back is taking the car apart and selling it stock. You would sell it in a week.

Second, the forum isn’t a great place for a $20k transaction. This thread has less than 5k views and it’s nearly 10 months old. Given a generous number of 250 new posts per day. And potential reach of 60-100 users per day. The reach just isnt there. Many who visit probably already own a civic and are not in the market for a car on a forum. This just isn’t the ideal way to get it out there to sell.

GLWS. Car is clean.

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don’t think your price is off base. You have to consider these facts. Modded cars don’t normally add value. No matter how much you spent or babied your car. The mods are worth more to you than others. Getting good cash value back is taking the car apart and selling it stock. You would sell it in a week.

Second, the forum isn’t a great place for a $20k transaction. This thread has less than 5k views and it’s nearly 10 months old. Given a generous number of 250 new posts per day. And potential reach of 60-100 users per day. The reach just isnt there. Many who visit probably already own a civic and are not in the market for a car on a forum. This just isn’t the ideal way to get it out there to sell.

GLWS. Car is clean.
Thanks for the comment.

I guess I just got lucky selling my other (also modded) civic… I listed it and it was gone in a month … and for a lot more than I’m asking for this one!

I have it listed on marketplace and OfferUp but those sites are just polluted with “is it available” messages and no solid follow ups.

I’m not really concerned about recouping money I just figured it was worth at least what 15-16 totally bone stock so for this package… you’re right about the views and audience tho, just not visible enough.

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump, new cabin filter and cleaned the engine air filter

Bigboss

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic sport hatchback cvt
Country flag
Do you not have stock parts anymore?

khimaniz

First Name
Nadim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Country flag
Can you explain the reasoning for the OEM Insight Leather Armrests and Center Console instead of getting the Civic Sport touring one?

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can you explain the reasoning for the OEM Insight Leather Armrests and Center Console instead of getting the Civic Sport touring one?
Feel free to message me for questions not related to sale…you could search too there’s a lot of info on the leather swaps.

At the time I did them, there were country wide stock issues, I think that was all. Same parts.
Sponsored