10th Gen Custom CNC cup holder coasters!

Kinnunen91

First Name
aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
This is just a feeler post seeing if anyone would be interested in some custom billet CNC machined Coasters that sit in the 10th Gen cup holders. These will come Raw machined and will either be blank or have a custom logo or custom SI or H logo on them. Not the official Honda logos due to licensing These are just some test runs to get rough shape Down. Final design will fit the contour of the cup holders and not have a gap. Pricing will probably be in the 25ish dollar range shipped.

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Custom CNC cup holder coasters! 3CFFA6DA-3946-4C77-A48D-2AAB2F70889A

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Custom CNC cup holder coasters! 5BA0E4DF-B4E4-4755-ABFF-1239AD5391A7

Last edited:

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
FYI putting the Si or H logo on them for the purpose of resale (without going through the official licensing process) is a quick way to receive some negative attention from Honda corporate. This is something we have seen recently in the 10th gen community.

OP
OP
Kinnunen91

Kinnunen91

First Name
aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
It
FYI putting the Si or H logo on them for the purpose of resale (without going through the official licensing process) is a quick way to receive some negative attention from Honda corporate. This is something we have seen recently in the 10th gen community.
I already have some drawn up that are free handed and not the official H or Si logo. I have already been down that road, not planning to cross it again. Lol my personal car will have the actual logos, but for resale purposes they won’t have the “Official” H or Si logo.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Keep in mind that certain MY of Civic will have larger cup holders so you need to account that as well. For the design, can I submit my own to be CNC?