• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dandaman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 RDX, 2023 Type R
correct sir :)
let me wait till some of the people in the house goes to work, than I'll do a cold start in the garage with few revvs :)

EDIT:
cold start sound clip with a few revvs...enjoy and be sure to turn on computer sound system.

EDIT: 6/13/2023
not exactly cold start...drove for a bit than parked for an hour or so:
This sounds good. Is there any drone? Are you able to get a video of drive by to hear it under load? It kind of sounds like the Integra and I like it adds a little growl and pops in it.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Cars & Coffee in Austin

IMG_6282.jpeg
Do you know where the SGP got their green emblems? I personally want to stick with red but I'd like to get emblems with a black H instead of chrome.

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB Type-R
Do you know where the SGP got their green emblems? I personally want to stick with red but I'd like to get emblems with a black H instead of chrome.
He made the green vinyl himself that went on the emblems. He also had a thin strip of green along the bottom of the front lip. It looked pretty good.

Where'd the tint from parking light on the headlight come from? Looks good covering that orange up
Got it from Jets Vinyl: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1195679812/2022-civic-side-marker-light-tint I ordered the Dark Smoke 20% - Version 1 (on my BB). The guy in the middle Sonic Gray made his own headlight side marker vinyl tint.

Estoril4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport Mt, 2017 Toyota 4runner XP, 2014 Audi S4, 2017 CBP Type R

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB Type-R
What's version 1 vs 2?
It says in the Description section of their page:

version 1 will cover the entire orange part on the side marker and the v2 will leave a portion of the orange side marker exposed to add an effect!