WhoStoleMyVTEC

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si (Fc3)
Country flag
As for the HPFP, my situation is different from you guys with the Si. The HPFP base is different between Si and Base 1.5t which makes the HPFP sit at a different angle slightly. I modified the hardline to account for the change in angle and played with different fuel feed fittings, but at the end of the day my OE base HPFP worked out best for me. I was using an e-tuner in Brazil for CVTs and a lot of it was trial and error. For the Si's, from what I've learned you'll just swap over the hardline and fuel feed fitting to the Accord HPFP.

As for the injector PnP harness, you use the male plugs from the 9th Gen Si. They look slightly different from ours upon closer inspection but it works perfectly and is the only option I found. I had to buy PnP harnesses made for 9th Gen Si and just cut the male plugs off. The Accord 2.0t side uses a female Denso bottom slot plug. Denso makes a few versions and the bottom slot is less common. I bought some from ebay and found a cheaper alternative on Aliexpress too.

Hope that helps, I had a hell of a time trying to figure this all out. You can literally piece the same fuel kits being sold for 1/2 the price.

IJD-90-11_500x500.jpg

BS.jpg

20230313_173132.jpg

20230318_145154.jpg
This is golden. Thanks for spreading the info. Time to get to work!

WhoStoleMyVTEC

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si (Fc3)
Country flag
And the one we need to connect to our harness is…
IMG_2067.jpeg

I’ll order a few and make some
Nice work! This Vargas thread turned into a nice lil DIY session lol. Thanks for sharing the part numbers and all your other input. Narrowed this one down nicely

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
Country flag
I know Hondata has verified that the 2.0T HPFP internally isn't any different than the Si HPFP. I'm wondering if just swapping out the 2.0T injectors with the appropriate conversion pigtails + a LPFP upgrade + a drilled high pressure hardline would be a sufficient upgrade. Or is there some kind of magic in the 2.0T HPFP?

Last edited:

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know Hondata has verified that the 2.0T HPFP internally isn't any different than the Si HPFP. I'm wondering if just swapping out the 2.0T injectors with the appropriate conversion pigtails + a LPFP upgrade + a drilled high pressure hardline would be a sufficient upgrade. Or is there some kind of magic in the 2.0T HPFP?
There are threads on this matter.
They are not the same pumps. But take a look and decide on your own.

Redwing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si coupe
Country flag
Opened the cams up for some photos, not sure what you can make of them but they are definitely high quality.
1000001198.jpg

1000001199.jpg
Any update on what happened with these?

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Sorry everyone I've been pretty busy and not checking in. As of right now I have a track event in August, but afterwards Cams, TSP block, Fueling and some other small goodies I have will be going in. I may even just switch up to the GC+ while I am at it but undecided.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Sorry everyone I've been pretty busy and not checking in. As of right now I have a track event in August, but afterwards Cams, TSP block, Fueling and some other small goodies I have will be going in. I may even just switch up to the GC+ while I am at it but undecided.
The gc+ is a monster on the track... I tested it 2 times of 2 session of 15mins it's a beast ... you have the full power 4k to redline and you don't see turbo lag with the ball bearing. I did my first oil change like 3 weeks ago and the amsoil 0w-40 signature its the perfect oil ... when I droped it... 0 smell of gas from the oil and did all the winter with it... droped at like 30-40%... I feel the amsoil is way better to protect ur motor and turbo. I'm waiting on some few parts to complete my final build and be ready for the track intercooler, bbk, new lower ball joint and new front grill like the procivic. Only missing my caliper and grill.

I'm on the ots tune and the knock is not moving lol 0.49 all day map 3 maybe I saw like 3 times of 20 sec moved to 0.51.
One 15 min session my knock was solid to at 0.49

I also droped my trans oil and changed to amsoil syncromesh ... it's way better then oem. 1 times changed to oem and 1 time to syncromesh.

I will make a post in the si forum when all will be done like at the end of april. I will start doing some lapping maybe mid may.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Neddih

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
The gc+ is a monster on the track... I tested it 2 times of 2 session of 15mins it's a beast ... you have the full power 4k to redline and you don't see turbo lag with the ball bearing. I did my first oil change like 3 weeks ago and the amsoil 0w-40 its the perfect oil ... when I droped it... 0 smell of gas from the oil and did all the winter with it... droped at like 30-40%... I feel the amsoil is way better to protect ur motor and turbo. I'm waiting on some few parts to complete my final build and be ready for the track intercooler, bbk, new lower ball joint and new front grill like the procivic. Only missing my caliper and grill.

I'm on the ots tune and the knock is not moving lol 0.49 all day map 3 maybe I saw like 3 times of 20 sec moved to 0.51.
One 15 min session my knock was solid to at 0.49

I also droped my trans oil and changed to amsoil syncromesh ... it's way better then oem. 1 times changed to oem and 1 time to syncromesh.

I will make a post in the si forum when all will be done like at the end of april. I will start doing some lapping maybe mid may.
Good stuff.

The biggest reason i'm considering the change from GC to the GC+ is to make the most out of the cams/fueling upgrades. Even though my dyno sessions with the GC were limited by fueling there is no telling how much more you can get out of it

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Good stuff.

The biggest reason i'm considering the change from GC to the GC+ is to make the most out of the cams/fueling upgrades. Even though my dyno sessions with the GC were limited by fueling there is no telling how much more you can get out of it
On vargas they said good for 400 whp + with the gc+. For my taste the map 3 on the ots its like 315 whp 315 torque and I don't realy need more then this for my little track it's a 1.18 min per lap. Pulling 1 time the 4th gear.

Honda Civic 10th gen Vargas Turbo journey and review/results Screenshot_20240410_104558_Facebook
Sponsored

Last edited: