borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Flashed my revision with datalog review just to make sure all is good. I must say there is a bit more up and go down low not to much but enough to notice. I will be doing the logging tonight
That's good. What mods do you have that you added to the tune?

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just Flashed mine and so far it's running good did a before and after datalog to see the differences
Do feel a slight more power with it love it so far

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Guys --- not to be a pain in the ass but if you're doing a Phearable tune revision please add a post to my tune reliability thread so I can add it to the stats. It's important. Thanks.

Thanks for doing yours Bill. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just Flashed mine and so far it's running good did a before and after datalog to see the differences
Do feel a slight more power with it love it so far
Nice, so far all positive from pple.

How are your fuel trims looking? Same or better?

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice, so far all positive from pple. It sounds like it's a Phearable 1.5R+
How are your fuel trims looking? Same or better?
I got the 2.5R Flex Fuel and fuel trims seem slightly lower then before I'm currently waiting for this tank to run out so I could mix with e85 I feel like there will a be a big difference with it included

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got the 2.5R Flex Fuel and fuel trims seem slightly lower then before I'm currently waiting for this tank to run out so I could mix with e85 I feel like there will a be a big difference with it included
Very good to hear! Thank you.

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
So just to add to this revision thread. I got to drive the car today and it feels like a new car again. The boost comes in much earlier now the reason i say this is because i spun 1st -3rd after shifting and getting into boost it would roast the tires. Now before the revision the boost came in at like 3000 so whenit really hit the wheels were going to fast to spin now the car feels lighter if that makes sence. This is in map2 by the way have not used map3 yet lol So i can say that there is a diffrence They are my winter tires Goodyear eagles

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear. Yeah, I see zero reason for anyone with an existing Phearable tune and a few bolt ons not to upgrade to a revision tune. Short of an expensive custom how can you beat the $99 investment?

Last edited:

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Great to hear. Yeah, I see zero reason for anyone with an existing Phearable tune and a few bolt ons not to upgrade to a revision tune. Short of an expensive custom how can you beat the $99 investment?
Totally I was going to do a custom tune because the tune he has for this turbo is for off road use meaning all of the monitors are not ready for inspection.. He uses the ect2 for something and the o2 sensor was disabled witch i found out was a mistake it should have never been checked in ktuners disables. But after comunicating with him asking questions and me waiting for better weather to do it he came out with this and it was a no brainer. Now my car is ready for inspection
Sponsored