Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 Si, "18 CTR
Country flag
Hey fam, we have (1x) W3 Ball Bearing turbo available for test and turn purposes to dial in some last minute feedback for us as we head into a proper release. This is the turbo to get into the 4XXs.

Honda Civic 10th gen Prototype W3 Ball Bearing Turbo Available for Test & Tune image_2023-10-16_151917942

First come, first serve to purchase it. Must have: Full bolt-ons, upgraded clutch, fuel system upgrade and beefier internals (rods, pistons, etc).

Must be able to install and tune with vehicle quickly to be considered for this opportunity.

DM here or email [email protected] if you're interested!
Sponsored

Sha4KuR-x

First Name
Esteban Lopez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, good afternoon, can you tell me what fuel system is needed? I have all the components, I was building with W2WON and forged engine, rods, pistons, better clutch, but I have no idea which fuel system, help me please? I will be one of the first to have that W3, but I have finished all the details

I've been following your "400 horsepower" post and I've been slowly building up my car for this turbo, but I see that it's already out faster than I thought. Can you help me with the fuel system?

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Axion Industries kit will be sufficient for what you need and price is good!
Works great for me!

OP
OP
Vlad@27WON

Vlad@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 Si, "18 CTR
Country flag
Hello, good afternoon, can you tell me what fuel system is needed? I have all the components, I was building with W2WON and forged engine, rods, pistons, better clutch, but I have no idea which fuel system, help me please? I will be one of the first to have that W3, but I have finished all the details

I've been following your "400 horsepower" post and I've been slowly building up my car for this turbo, but I see that it's already out faster than I thought. Can you help me with the fuel system?
There are a few options out there. Some "kits" that bundle Accord fuel parts or the Hondata L15 Fuel Kit would work.

This W3 is prototype so they are not officially out yet. You did not miss anything!

Sha4KuR-x

First Name
Esteban Lopez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There are a few options out there. Some "kits" that bundle Accord fuel parts or the Hondata L15 Fuel Kit would work.

This W3 is prototype so they are not officially out yet. You did not miss anything!
Can you tell me where I buy it? or which one?
I don't know about this, I'm just missing that

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
We've been running the W3 since last year on our White Si. So far about 2.5k miles/4k kms. The car is equipped with a build shortblock from MAP, other engine components, and current clutch kit is ACT Race which has been on the car for over 30k miles.

Looking at strengthened gears along with other transmission components to keep everything in check
Sponsored