Pro kit SI vs Non si

Xtreme99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey guys so I have a friend who is willing to sell me their pro kit springs for the si to me for a great price. I have a non-si (touring). I want to know if it's direct fitment.

On eibach's website it mentions the base model pro kit springs drop the car 0.7" Front & 0.9" Rear. The si model pro kit springs drop the car 0.9" Front and 1.1" Rear. Other then the drop rate, I'm assuming these springs would be interchangeable.

Non si pro kit: E10-40-036-01-22
Si pro kit: E10-40-036-02-22

Please let me know!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Xtreme99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring
Country flag
From eibach:
Non-Si Prokit: 163lb/in Front & 120-183lb/in Rear.
0.7" drop Front & 1" drop Rear

Si Prokit: 137-177 lb/in Front & 83-255lb/in Rear
0.9" drop Front & 1.1" drop Rear

Would the si prokits work out? Comfort is important to me along with about an inch drop to minimize wheel gap

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I have a base 2017 model and installed with non-si pro-kit for several years and am still loving it till today. I have not installed si pro-kit for base model though. The lowering spring works with the steering and is sensitive if is not install according to design intend. The rear is quite easy to replace but the front is a bit pita. Just a simple advise - stick with the design intend. If you would like to lower further than pro-kit, look for other brands.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Although my Si is not lowered, I'd like to weigh in on this.

The Si & Type R have "adaptive dampers" and are computer controlled.
The EX (and all other Civics in this generation) use a conventional McPherson strut.
Also, the Si does sit a bit lower than all the other 10th generation Civics (excluding the Type R)

I would expect that Eibach took these things into consideration, when designing the springs.

Going with the Eibach Si springs could possibly lower your car more than you'd like (slightly), and offer a harsher ride than you would prefer.

Just offering you my $0.05 of opinion ... and I wish you the best of luck making a choice.
Sponsored