NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
that is my issue at the moment the rattling. not sure what it is. i lift the car give it some gas and still cannot find where the rattling is coming from. honestly been thinking of get the hks Exhaust.
For me it seems the rattling is coming from the heat shield where the resonator goes. But I do not want to remove it. I like the sound though... I just wish it wouldn't rattle so much and that the exhaust wouldn't hang so low..
Sponsored

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
For me it seems the rattling is coming from the heat shield where the resonator goes. But I do not want to remove it. I like the sound though... I just wish it wouldn't rattle so much and that the exhaust wouldn't hang so low..
honestly in my opinion this is the best sounding exhaust. i am running a catless dp with this exhaust and i always get complements oh how good it sounds. but the headaches it has given me :doh:. my buddy is running the HKS and fitment is spot on compared to mine. He even questioned my fitment saying it does not look right.

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
honestly in my opinion this is the best sounding exhaust. i am running a catless dp with this exhaust and i always get complements oh how good it sounds. but the headaches it has given me :doh:. my buddy is running the HKS and fitment is spot on compared to mine. He even questioned my fitment saying it does not look right.
Same I get a lot of compliments. I think I'll email @MAPerformance today and see if they can do anything about it.

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
heck yeah.... keep me in the loop! hopefully something good..
Will do. It's not the heatshield though I think... cause the shops I took it to all messed it and said it wasn't touching the heatshield. That's why I haven't removed it. But we'll see

erra710

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic si
Country flag
had to weld my exhaust. i am on d2 lowering springs and the pervious owner was low and bent the v-band. stock height i had no problem even tho it hangs low. once i installed the lowering springs it became a nightmare tbh.
Have any pictures of the Weld by chance?

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI (Sedan)
Country flag
Installing the exhaust is a pain though. Just to say is the resonator always hits the heat shield and if you adjust it not t hit the heat shield, it will hang low so you would have to deal with the resonator hitting the heat shield.

edit: and if you have it hit the heat shield the tips wont be even at the end, that is with mine but its slight difference that it does not bother me unless you're OCD about it being perfect.
Anyone considered just… you know, removing the heat shield? Or bad idea? Let me know! ??
Sponsored