First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The whole degoogled thing is way off-topic. If anyone is interested, feel free to spawn an "off-topic" thread and give me a call-out
Sponsored

last.of.breed

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Btw
Where’d you get that firmware update?
There are several updates posted in this thread, i remember some from pages 40 to 50 i think, but if you are going to update you have to make sure it's the right one for your model, dont update a hatchback with sedan firmware or you will regret

lightthief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Civic Touring
Country flag
There are several updates posted in this thread, i remember some from pages 40 to 50 i think, but if you are going to update you have to make sure it's the right one for your model, dont update a hatchback with sedan firmware or you will regret
Already very aware Unfortunetly.
The firmware shown in his pic is slightly later than mine so I’m trying to figure out if there was one more firmware pushed for the 2016 American Touring.

yalcin4646

First Name
yalçın
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic fc5 2020
Country flag
Hello, can you share the latest version and update file for the 2020 Honda Premum audio?

thanks

olpp

First Name
Olimer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-L
Country flag
Hi,

For those who are stuck in the black screen after applying an update, I have found the solution. If your HU shows the right lane camera (mine did it sometimes), you can access the hidden menu, so then it's possible to set the unit in "USB Device mode" to connect a PC and send the command "adb reboot recovery". Once you access the recovery menu, do Wipe Cache and Wipe Data/Factory Defaults. That should fix the problem and boot the system correctly.

I hope this will be useful for someone.

This worked with a 2016 Civic EX-L with the firmware 1.F197.60
Sponsored