ChickM

First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boost Blue FK8 R-39568
Country flag
Hey guys, right where the turbo oil feed line meets the turbo is some oil chilling which is obviously very worrisome, no difference in drive or idle but since I noticed I have not been going full throttle. It seems to be a consistent leak but haven't been running it much out of fear. Car is PRL FBO, including downpipe and a pcv catch can on Phearables stage 2. Stock fuel no ethanol 25k miles on the car and it is a 2021. Thanks in advance for any help troubleshooting!
Sponsored

Quip

First Name
Paper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rallye Red
Country flag
I believe that part is fairly cheap. Car is under warranty so I’d go to dealership.

Playboy88

First Name
Playboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey bro, what did you find out about that caused the oil leak? What did you do fix it? I’m currently having the same issues.

Jdmreck

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 ek ef eg
Country flag
Hey bro, what did you find out about that caused the oil leak? What did you do fix it? I’m currently having the same issues.

😬😬😬😂😂😂 mine just started leaking n I say 1 drop every second but it is the turbo oil feed line....😒😒 I ordered another from honda parts online is taking forever they say they have to ordered from honda that once they have it ready to ship I will get a tracking number but it's been 3 days and I need it asap I'm gonna call the dealer see if they can have it next day
Sponsored