Every warning light on after fluid change

Projecthatch

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Touring
Hi all. I have a 2019 Civic Sport Touring CVT. Today I did a brake fluid change and a transmission fluid/fliter/gasket change. Only thing I unplugged was the MAP sensor on top of the airbox. Everything on the vehicle is stock and now that I put everything back on, every warning light has come on. Tire pressure through auto fog light. Do I just need to have a shop reset the computer? Driving seems fine, I'm just super worried, I did a ton of research on this before attempting the project, and followed along with highly rated video guides as I went. I'm pretty mechanically inclined and 100% don't believe I messed anything up. Any help to calm my nerves would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

logan5

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hi all. I have a 2019 Civic Sport Touring CVT. Today I did a brake fluid change and a transmission fluid/fliter/gasket change. Only thing I unplugged was the MAP sensor on top of the airbox. Everything on the vehicle is stock and now that I put everything back on, every warning light has come on. Tire pressure through auto fog light. Do I just need to have a shop reset the computer? Driving seems fine, I'm just super worried, I did a ton of research on this before attempting the project, and followed along with highly rated video guides as I went. I'm pretty mechanically inclined and 100% don't believe I messed anything up. Any help to calm my nerves would be greatly appreciated.
Disconnect the negative battery terminal for at least 15 min. Then reattach and drive the car at least five or so miles. Should clear up any errors hopefully.

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Yes, I agree. Unplugging the battery for a while will reset the computer. Driving a few miles will allow the computer to make sure everything is working.

OP
OP

Projecthatch

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Touring
Disconnect the negative battery terminal for at least 15 min. Then reattach and drive the car at least five or so miles. Should clear up any errors hopefully.
Thank you! I will give this a try today!

OP
OP

Projecthatch

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Touring
Yes, I agree. Unplugging the battery for a while will reset the computer. Driving a few miles will allow the computer to make sure everything is working.
Thank you! Trying this today!
Sponsored