Public Service Announcement: Si Fuel Injectors

Sharpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had the same issue with the dealer telling me they were on back order, but I never received a call. Ended up getting corporate involved and they told me they were a stocked item and have had them since the day I purchased them (12/11/23). Going to pick them up tomorrow and was curious if you could post a picture of your kit with the part number so I can make sure I'm getting the new revised ones instead of the old shitty ones.

Also how is there not a warranty extension on this?? I had such a high standard for Hondas, but after this I'm pretty disappointed in them all together
If I still had the box I would, the new injectors come in a tray with the pipe in another small box If I recall correctly. The new injectors did solve all my problems, although if you plan on doing it yourself, set aside an entire night for the job. In theory it shouldn't take that long but its better to take your time on this one. Getting the new injectors seated properly took longer than I expected. Getting the old ones out isn't easy either. You don't need any special tools though. My dealer also didn't call me when my part came in even thought they said they would.
Sponsored

Brentenfc3

First Name
Brenten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
If I still had the box I would, the new injectors come in a tray with the pipe in another small box If I recall correctly. The new injectors did solve all my problems, although if you plan on doing it yourself, set aside an entire night for the job. In theory it shouldn't take that long but its better to take your time on this one. Getting the new injectors seated properly took longer than I expected. Getting the old ones out isn't easy either. You don't need any special tools though. My dealer also didn't call me when my part came in even thought they said they would.
Was able to talk the dealer into installing them, since I had paid for them 2 months ago and they never called me. So far so good.

Sharpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's good compensation. Wish my dealer was like that.

OP
OP

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
also how do you know if the injectors are faulty? my oil always has a slight gas smell to it but afaik that's normal for these engines.
The dealer hooks up the car to their proprietary scan tool, IIRC, and runs a real-time diagnosis on the injector performance.

cryptolime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si
Country flag
The dealer hooks up the car to their proprietary scan tool, IIRC, and runs a real-time diagnosis on the injector performance.
nice. i have a bi-directional scan tool (xtool anyscan) that has that feature. might try it out.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
If anyone is hunting for OEM 1.5T injectors, I believe we have 2 sets on hand here that arrived within the last week or two. Please feel free to PM if needed.

Blazindominican

First Name
Blazin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Eclipse GSX, 10 CRV AWD, 21 CTR, 23 MT-10 SP
Country flag
If anyone is hunting for OEM 1.5T injectors, I believe we have 2 sets on hand here that arrived within the last week or two. Please feel free to PM if needed.
PM sent, thank you
Sponsored