OEM Bypass Valve

Cha_fc1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Thoughts on these bpv’s from ebay? I went ahead and bought one because my local honda only sells the whole turbo assembly, which seems to be a common thing on websites aswell. Ive checked offerup/facebook marketplace in my area but nothing popped up. After viewing other threads, seems like people who own aftermarket BOV’s are encountering the same issue.

Im wanting to get rid of my Turbosmart XS BOV because my car is running stupid rich right now. Ive had it for almost two years.
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Bypass Valve IMG_8293

After i install it and put some miles on it, i will update you all on how it performs.
Sponsored

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
I don't have any experience with the aftermarket OEM styles valves but I would take that over any non OEM style any day, I think it's worth a shot.

OP
OP

Cha_fc1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
No junk yards in your area you could rummage through for one?
Unfortunetly the closest one is an hour and a half away, and they only take in scrap vehicles, not sell parts. Weird.

Im taking the risk of an ebay part and hoping for the best !

EarthDreams414

First Name
⛄️
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Unfortunetly the closest one is an hour and a half away, and they only take in scrap vehicles, not sell parts. Weird.

Im taking the risk of an ebay part and hoping for the best !
That is a very unusual situation but at least you will know real quick if the ebay one is functioning right or not.

i dont understand why they only sell the entire assembly
Sponsored