Exhaust

FIDZ

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Sedan
Hey everyone, I’m planning on getting a muffler delete and possibly the resonator delete too but was trying to see what you all say cause I would like to make my car louder but also not have crazy drone but don’t want to buy a aftermarket exhaust just yet. Should I replace the resonator or delete it or what should I do.
I have a 2017 Honda civic ex-t sedan
Sponsored

Speed_Senpaii

First Name
Harry G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EXL hatchback 2018
Country flag
That's tough, I would say try downpipe catless and front pipe see if u like it, they usually already loud enough, if not loud then do delete

OP
OP

FIDZ

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's tough, I would say try downpipe catless and front pipe see if u like it, they usually already loud enough, if not loud then do delete
Okay thank you, basically I just want my car to be loud while sounding good but try to avoid drone as much as possible. Maybe replace resonator with an aftermarket one. Idk to be honest this has me stressing. But thanks

Speed_Senpaii

First Name
Harry G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EXL hatchback 2018
Country flag
Okay thank you, basically I just want my car to be loud while sounding good but try to avoid drone as much as possible. Maybe replace resonator with an aftermarket one. Idk to be honest this has me stressing. But thanks
Tsp sell similar downpipe like PRL downpipe they actually looks exactly same thing, I heard people review said it's loud as hell even with that downpipe catted, catless would probably over loud and smoky and illegal on Cali,

OP
OP

FIDZ

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tsp sell similar downpipe like PRL downpipe they actually looks exactly same thing, I heard people review said it's loud as hell even with that downpipe catted, catless would probably over loud and smoky and illegal on Cali,
Okay thank you, I’ll check it out, while I wait to see what other might say

delayedend

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hyundai Kona N, 17 Civic Coupe Touring (Sold)
Country flag
Muffler + Resonator delete is going to be very very loud with a lot of drone. Your best bet probably be to have a muffler shop chop off the mufflers, and it it's too loud for you, you can get aftermarket mufflers.

You could alternatively do the same with the resonator, but if you want to change the way the exhaust tips look, mufflers are the way to go.

While an aftermarket downpipe + front-pipe would give you a nice sound also, it will cost a lot more, and may give you a check engine light for secondary O2 if you aren't tuned.

OP
OP

FIDZ

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muffler + Resonator delete is going to be very very loud with a lot of drone. Your best bet probably be to have a muffler shop chop off the mufflers, and it it's too loud for you, you can get aftermarket mufflers.

You could alternatively do the same with the resonator, but if you want to change the way the exhaust tips look, mufflers are the way to go.

While an aftermarket downpipe + front-pipe would give you a nice sound also, it will cost a lot more, and may give you a check engine light for secondary O2 if you aren't tuned.
Okay thanks a lot that helps. I’ll probably just go with muffler delete and see how it is
Sponsored