• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Wanted to create a thread for people to post what they paid for their Type R's (please specify accessories, service packages, etc as well) and their location, so we can track what kinds of prices to expect in different regions over time. Please keep discussion off this thread so we can just use it to track pricing! Please also only post if you've officially bought the car, don't post quotes you've been given by dealers if you haven't made the purchase yet!

Edit: adding a spreadsheet created by @Toprarnen. Please DM @Toprarnen with your details if you have purchased an FL5 so they can be added to this spreadsheet!

Sponsored

Last edited:

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
53k. I have all the financing and whatnot handled privately already. VIN in hand.Just waiting for it to arrive
Is that OTD price? If so that's not bad at all

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
$54,729 OTD with some accessories. Wheel locks/Splash Guard/Theft Protection. They originally had a Permaplate paint protection on there but I talked them into taking it off.

Dmorrow

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Type R, 22 Civic SI
$51,389 with Tint, Cargo mat, All season floor mats, and whatever else they put in their standard package. Only financed $34k with my 17k trade equity so really can't complain

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
$51,389 with Tint, Cargo mat, All season floor mats, and whatever else they put in their standard package. Only financed $34k with my 17k trade equity so really can't complain
very nice...what dealer ?

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
$54,729 OTD with some accessories. Wheel locks/Splash Guard/Theft Protection. They originally had a Permaplate paint protection on there but I talked them into taking it off.
How much was the splash guards and theft protection? And what did the theft protection even do?

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
How much was the splash guards and theft protection? And what did the theft protection even do?
Splash guards 240
Wheel locks 150
And its called NAS theft protection not exactly sure but you could probably Google it. Might be theft insurance but idk 🤷‍♂️but that is 399

Last edited: