Top plastic piece for passenger side mirror.

Aust1n113

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport
Country flag
Would like to either find the original rally red color or change em both to carbon fiber but need a little help help finding it. Already looked on fb and I'm not spending 500 for carbon fiber for those and I don't wanna spend 500 for a complete new mirror for thr passenger side at honda. I've looked everywhere in juck yards haven't been able to find one yet. Just FYI I went thru a car wash and it broke it off.

Honda Civic 10th gen Top plastic piece for passenger side mirror. 20210315_165351
Sponsored

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i found a few options for you.
here and here are the two mirror caps in rallye red
here are the part numbers in case those links don't work for some reason
right: 76201-TBA-A21ZM -$46.56 at the time of posting
left: 76251-TBA-A21ZM - same as above (obv.)
here is one of the sets of carbon overlays - $43 and here is the other - $87.
keep in mind that these amazon ones are purely overlays so without the normal mirror cap they wont work.
edit: added prices

OP
OP
Aust1n113

Aust1n113

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport
Country flag
i found a few options for you.
here and here are the two mirror caps in rallye red
here are the part numbers in case those links don't work for some reason
right: 76201-TBA-A21ZM -$46.56 at the time of posting
left: 76251-TBA-A21ZM - same as above (obv.)
here is one of the sets of carbon overlays -$43 and here is the other - $87.
keep in mind that these amazon ones are purely overlays so without the normal mirror cap they wont work.
edit: added prices
Thank you for your fast response! But I'm missing the OEM passenger side CAP. Do you know where I can find the original caps or aftermarket cheap. Thanks again appreciate you.

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you for your fast response! But I'm missing the OEM passenger side CAP. Do you know where I can find the original caps or aftermarket cheap. Thanks again appreciate you.
I believe that's what the left part is; this one, part number 76251-TBA-A21ZM. i'm fairly certain that the skull cap is the part that you are now missing, which is this part. if i'm wrong i will be corrected.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
I haven't ordered and tested these, but I was considering swapping the mirror caps to black on my car and ended up finding the same part numbers as koivuns. Those are the caps, not the mirror assembly. The last letter changes based on color, otherwise it's the same 76201/76251-TBA-A21Zx part numbers for right/left sides. They're a bit cheaper on OEMPartSource.com.

TyresseX

First Name
Tyresse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Would like to either find the original rally red color or change em both to carbon fiber but need a little help help finding it. Already looked on fb and I'm not spending 500 for carbon fiber for those and I don't wanna spend 500 for a complete new mirror for thr passenger side at honda. I've looked everywhere in juck yards haven't been able to find one yet. Just FYI I went thru a car wash and it broke it off.

20210315_165351.jpg
and this is why I'd never go through a car wash

OP
OP
Aust1n113

Aust1n113

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport
Country flag
I haven't ordered and tested these, but I was considering swapping the mirror caps to black on my car and ended up finding the same part numbers as koivuns. Those are the caps, not the mirror assembly. The last letter changes based on color, otherwise it's the same 76201/76251-TBA-A21Zx part numbers for right/left sides. They're a bit cheaper on OEMPartSource.com.
I appreciate it man!!