blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
i have the same car, thought about going with the white rims as well. they look good man, glad to see its a possibility if i wanna paint my black rims white someday

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another homie from the 305 very nice man...be nice to link up with some other Si owners soon. Going through shit now once its done I will be popping my head to some meets.
Plans for mine are minimal, just going to do some auto crossing with it once i get the wheel and tire set done.
Nice ride i like the aggressive stance.
follow on insta @Neps18Si

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Clean and looks good man! You're making miss my tinted windshield. Had 5% on the windshield of my Lexus and absolutely loved it.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here! Here’s the Progress on my Si ktNuPGll

OP
OP
xavierdesacatao_
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MBP Civic Si
Country flag
Bought it OEM from the dealer. It’s not a direct fit it’s for the Type R, I say get one that’s meant to fit the Si because it has two gaps that I can notice and it bothers me lol. But thanks for the love guys Bagging it real soon

OP
OP
xavierdesacatao_
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MBP Civic Si
Country flag
Im on D2 springs for now, been like 4 months now. Going full airlift 3H and struts in the next month or so.

SpeedDemon

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Congratulations Xavier! Those white rims on a black car look amazing! How do they feel as compared to the stock ones?

My 2019 Si Aegean Blue came with the High Performance Summer Tires and I am looking to buy a 2nd set of wheels for the winter. So far I like the Accord Touring sport rims to keep it stock but wonder how much weight, handling and ride I am missing but not going custom?

Cheers,
Sponsored