Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! HEL Performance USA FK8 Oil Cooler Kit at Unity Performance!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Happy Friday!! The shipment has departed the UK, and is well on its way :)

Next update, I'll share a pic of the batch once it arrives in a week or so!

Excited is an understatement!

Humza
Awesome! Can't wait to see in person the kit looks great from pics. Cheers man -
Sponsored

OP
OP
Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hi Guys,

Any day now the pallet of Oil Coolers should be arriving at HEL US. I'm just waiting for that email to land in my Inbox!

Side offer, while I try to figure out the next Big Group Buy...introductory promo on HEL Brake Pad Shims, as well as HEL SS Brake Lines for the FL5! To keep the post short I won't describe each one here, so the links below are key to seeing their description and pricing.

No Group Buy required, just offering these for 20% OFF to kick off their launch at Unity! These will be shipped separately from the Oil Cooler Kits. Offer expires: February 18th at 11:30 PM EST.

Use code: HELCIVICX

FK8 SS Brake Lines link here

Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! HEL Performance USA FK8 Oil Cooler Kit at Unity Performance! HEL Brake Lines

Carbon Brake Pad Shims link here

Honda Civic 10th gen Authorized Dealer + Group Buy Announcement! HEL Performance USA FK8 Oil Cooler Kit at Unity Performance! HEL SHIMS (1)

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
Hi Guys,

Any day now the pallet of Oil Coolers should be arriving at HEL US. I'm just waiting for that email to land in my Inbox!

Side offer, while I try to figure out the next Big Group Buy...introductory promo on HEL Brake Pad Shims, as well as HEL SS Brake Lines for the FL5! To keep the post short I won't describe each one here, so the links below are key to seeing their description and pricing.

No Group Buy required, just offering these for 20% OFF to kick off their launch at Unity! These will be shipped separately from the Oil Cooler Kits. Offer expires: February 18th at 11:30 PM EST.

Use code: HELCIVICX

FK8 SS Brake Lines link here

HEL Brake Lines.png

Carbon Brake Pad Shims link here

HEL SHIMS (1).png
Would these fit on the OEM 2020+ brake pads without modification to the pad? I want to avoid making some Brembos into Brownbos....

REDRAGN

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
FWIW - I run the HEL brake lines on mine for over a year now and love them. Super high quality and an inexpensive performance/safety upgrade!

Make sure and get some upgraded pads and fluid while you're at it...

@Unity Performance is killing it on these deals lately 😎