grizzly42

First Name
f
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic x prestige
Country flag
Since few month (cannot say exactly) it happens sometimes that my volume is limited (max 11). This is anoying. Have the problem with carlinkit but also when I plug the phone by cable. Searched the internet, can't find a solutuion but the problem exist also by other civic owners. I have FK7, Austria, Europe.
Honda hack installed since I own the car (2021). No such problems 2 years along (use Apple Carplay but the problem exists also at android phones I can read).
Anyone the same problem, maybe solved?
Sorry my bad English, not native speaker ... posted my problem in a german forum but no reactions ...
Sponsored

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only thing I know is that the whole “max 11” thing is only supposed to be tied to your “voice command” or “Siri/google voice” when you have CarPlay or AA. If it’s happening to just your regular music, then that’s definitely weird. Only thing comes to mind is a “full factory reset” of your infotainment system. If that doesn’t work, may have no choice to bring it into a Honda dealership brotha.
-
Add on: reboot your phone and redo the process, aka delete the car from your phone an re-add it.

Last edited: