Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Ever felt overwhelmed by the amount of tire options on the market? Have no fear because we put together another guide similar to our brake pad guide which breaks down almost 50 of the tires you're most likely to find on a racetrack!

Give it a read and let us know what you think, do you agree with use or did we miss the mark on your tire of choice?

https://www.wunderladenracing.com/blogs/wunderladen-racing-blog/track-tire-guide

Honda Civic 10th gen Track Racing Tire Guide Wow Tire
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now I have more options to consider 😵💫

Nice write up

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
This is a very informative write up. Love the great content you keep putting out. When my current Apex V601 run out I’ve narrowed down my choices to either the Potenza Sport or the ECS02. Any recommendations on one over the other? No track or autox at the moment. Just daily driver and spirited canyon runs. Now when is that install guide for the BBK going to publish? ;)

OP
OP
Austin@Wunderladen Racing
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
This is a very informative write up. Love the great content you keep putting out. When my current Apex V601 run out I’ve narrowed down my choices to either the Potenza Sport or the ECS02. Any recommendations on one over the other? No track or autox at the moment. Just daily driver and spirited canyon runs. Now when is that install guide for the BBK going to publish? ;)
Neither of those options are bad choices. The ECS02 came out last year, so it's kind of the new kid on the block. The Sport came out about 2-3 years ago so it's also fairly new still. I would probably let prices steer me, but if they were similarly priced (which they seem to be) I'd probably go with the ECS02 simply because it is newer and I'd be curious to see how they compare to the original ECS.

Though I did notice Tirerack has a couple rebates going on for Bridgestone stuff at the moment and they do have some fairly heavily discounted 2020 production date Sports for a pretty low price, I might grab some for myself too haha!

BBK install guide is coming 😅 I've definitely dropped the ball on that. Wanted to get this wrapped up before finalizing that. Only have a few more steps I need to write and it'll be done, just need to get it done!