• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The new do-it-all car, and I get to DRIVE IT EVERY DAY :)

GoldenItsFan

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Hello hello!

Just wanted to share that I picked this bad boy up at the end of March and am so excited to drive this every day for however long I own it for (which is probably until it is kaput). Previous ownership of cars was a 2007 Ford Fusion SEL V6 AWD (POS that leaked oil everywhere that was definitely permanently 2WD after the first year and was missing the head of one of the bolts for the valve cover gasket) and a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.4 (google theta engine failure for why I wanted to offload that, also a lot of QA issues). First car I learned to drive stick on was my dad's 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, which was interesting. Now, almost 7 years later, I get to drive this dream of a car. For all the lurkers not sure if they want to buy one, DO IT. For everyone that owns one, A-spec CVT all the way to the Type S, we are living the car dream as far as I can tell. :cool:

Pictures from over the last week.

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
It is a great car. I love driving it every time I get behind the wheel. I have a nice work truck I use during most of the week, so it's nice to slide into the ITS Friday afternoon and enjoy it all weekend while shuffling a few other cars I have.

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Were you driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on Thursday?

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec 6sp manual
Congrats and beautiful color! Were the outdoor pics taken in the northeast, like Boston or Maine?

OP
OP
GoldenItsFan

GoldenItsFan

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Were you driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles on Thursday?
Congrats and beautiful color! Were the outdoor pics taken in the northeast, like Boston or Maine?
It occurs to me now I should probably have stated, this was in Red Bank NJ! Though it is good to hear there are other people enjoying similar rides šŸ˜

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec 6sp manual
It occurs to me now I should probably have stated, this was in Red Bank NJ! Though it is good to hear there are other people enjoying similar rides šŸ˜
Nice! I used to live in Maine and I could have swore the pics are in Portland Maine!

OP
OP
GoldenItsFan

GoldenItsFan

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice! I used to live in Maine and I could have swore the pics are in Portland Maine!
Gotcha! Yeah Iā€™ve so far avoided the snow in this as long as Iā€™ve had it, I canā€™t imagine what driving it in the snow would be like. Though, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find out eventually (hopefully with a pair of winter tires or cold rated all seasons).

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Welcome to the club.. My preorder was for a TEP with black interior but they shafted the low volume dealership with only an ABP with orchid and an LCM with red which was already preodered so the ABP became mine. I cannot say I am disappointed with mine in the least and I have fallen in love with the color.
Glad I dont get snow and can rip it year round. :lol:

OP
OP
GoldenItsFan

GoldenItsFan

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Welcome to the club.. My preorder was for a TEP with black interior but they shafted the low volume dealership with only an ABP with orchid and an LCM with red which was already preodered so the ABP became mine. I cannot say I am disappointed with mine in the least and I have fallen in love with the color.
Glad I dont get snow and can rip it year round. :lol:
There was a TEP with that interior in Rhode Island used a couple months back, but I am the opposite and preferred the light interior. Though you got yours new, which is something even more special. Enjoy! And stay out of the snow, itā€™s not worth it (except for the photo potential).