Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just wondering if anyone has used this sub box for the hatchback? I’ve looked pretty well everywhere and can’t seem to find anything. Would just like to see how it looks in the hatch before I dish out the money lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Skar Audio hatch specific enclosure IMG_7960
Sponsored

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
It'll look a lot better than a big box sitting in the hatch, that's for sure. My sub takes up so much space being a cube shape and all.

OP
OP
dxdean3ux

dxdean3ux

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It'll look a lot better than a big box sitting in the hatch, that's for sure. My sub takes up so much space being a cube shape and all.
That’s exactly why I want to see how this one sits in the car. I don’t really haul much or put much in the hatch, but when going to shows/events/road trips having the space is nice.

Itskien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic type r
So I did a test fit and it doesn't look like it fits the 2019 Honda Civic type r. I emailed them asking and just waiting for a response.

hockeyman316

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I was looking at this box and wondering if it would only fit the hatchbacks without a factory sub. I know on the Type R has a factory sub, just not sure if it pushes the carpet out a little more making the fit not work

Itskien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic type r
I was looking at this box and wondering if it would only fit the hatchbacks without a factory sub. I know on the Type R has a factory sub, just not sure if it pushes the carpet out a little more making the fit not work
I got a response today and they said it's only for the hatches without the factory sub. So the type r isn't going to work, which is sad because I really liked it tucked away on the side.

Unfortunately, I haven't found an enclosure close to the skar
Sponsored