First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As the title suggests, I am selling the performance modifications for my civic. I am trading in/selling my Civic because I purchased another vehicle. All the modifications to my vehicle are in my signature. The modifications are all in working order I just need time to take them off of the vehicle. If anyone is interested in any of the modifications, please send me a direct message and we can discuss price and whatever else you need to ensure its the right fit for your vehicle.

Attached are some of the modifications from the PRL website to help you with knowing if it will fit your vehicle or not. The down pipe along with the Cusco Power Center Brace and Cusco Front Strut Tower Bar I don't believe they have on the PRL website for the 2021. Again, these modifications are all used and currently still on my civic. Once I get them off, I will post a picture of the actual parts this way you can see them.

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling mods for 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback Charge Pipes

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling mods for 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback Cobra CAI

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling mods for 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback Intercooler

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling mods for 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback Turbo Inlet Pipe

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling mods for 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback Exhaust

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Your post will get deleted without price and picture. You don’t need to make 6 threads on the same for sale parts.

OP
OP
DadBodReppin

DadBodReppin

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your post will get deleted without price and picture. You don’t need to make 6 threads on the same for sale parts.
Do you not see the pictures that are attached to the thread? and I clearly stated that the mods are still on my vehicle so I can't really get good pictures of the mods until I take them off. As for price why does a price need to be associated with any of the parts? There is a price in the pictures which were/are attached to the thread from the PRL website. Obviously, I am not looking to get that price since the mods are used. So, I don't see what is wrong with my post. Please enlighten me.

Also, it is in 3 spots because I want to reach the closest people in my area first, hence the Tri state spot. the other spot is the selling spot because to be honest some people forget we have that there. but if you feel so inclined to delete my post, go right ahead.

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Picture of ACTUAL mod and a note with date. This is posted on the forum rules. anyone can take a screen shot of websites.

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling mods for 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback IMG_0321

OP
OP
DadBodReppin

DadBodReppin

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Picture of ACTUAL mod and a note with date. This is posted on the forum rules. anyone can take a screen shot of websites.

IMG_0321.jpeg
Okay so delete my post then. I don't have the time to take all the parts off right now and I just wanted to get the information out there. I only put the pictures from the PRL website so people would know exactly what part is it. Again, until I take the mods off of the vehicle then you can't see it. I understand why there are those rules to post for selling however, we all aren't scammers and just want to give people a heads up that we are selling something.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am not trying to bash your thread. When the thread is gone, now you know why. You are literally breaking rule no 1to4. Again, I am not trying to stop your sale. It’s not my forum, I don’t make the rules, i am not a moderator, I am a simple user.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
What car did you buy?

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you not see the pictures that are attached to the thread? and I clearly stated that the mods are still on my vehicle so I can't really get good pictures of the mods until I take them off. As for price why does a price need to be associated with any of the parts? There is a price in the pictures which were/are attached to the thread from the PRL website. Obviously, I am not looking to get that price since the mods are used. So, I don't see what is wrong with my post. Please enlighten me.

Also, it is in 3 spots because I want to reach the closest people in my area first, hence the Tri state spot. the other spot is the selling spot because to be honest some people forget we have that there. but if you feel so inclined to delete my post, go right ahead.
First off stop acting like a d***
Second apparently you need to go back to elementary school to learn how to read and how directions/rules work.
Third yeah this post looks scammy af.

OP
OP
DadBodReppin

DadBodReppin

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reactions: Car

OP
OP
DadBodReppin

DadBodReppin

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First off stop acting like a d***
Second apparently you need to go back to elementary school to learn how to read and how directions/rules work.
Third yeah this post looks scammy af.
Yah scammy af. right. Also, no I didn't read the rules because I don't normally sell things on here. However, because I am trading in my vehicle, and it would not make the car worth more in the trade I figured I would come here and try and give it to some Civic enthusiasts. As for me being a D*** that was not my intention but for you now that you had to put your 2 cents in then yeah I am being a D*** just to you.

Reactions: Car
OP
OP
DadBodReppin

DadBodReppin

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now much for the charge pipes, and how many miles on them?
Roughly 20k miles on them. I haven't even thought about prices for them seperately being I figured someone would want the intercooler with it. but let's talk about it in DM's since this will get deleted shortly.

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yah scammy af. right. Also, no I didn't read the rules because I don't normally sell things on here. However, because I am trading in my vehicle, and it would not make the car worth more in the trade I figured I would come here and try and give it to some Civic enthusiasts. As for me being a D*** that was not my intention but for you now that you had to put your 2 cents in then yeah I am being a D*** just to you.
Child like behavior smh

OP
OP
DadBodReppin

DadBodReppin

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Child like behavior smh
Nope, what is childish is you came and had to put your input into the thread I made. You also made an assumption that I was being a D***, when I wasn’t. I was literally asking the other poster to enlighten me on what was wrong with my post. I did post pictures of the parts using the websites photos. I didn’t know if he thought they were advertising under my post instead of apart of it. Now don’t you feel a little stupid for getting involved in something that you shouldn’t have?
Sponsored