lx.sequoia

lx.sequoia

First Name
Sequoia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic LX Hatchback 4D 1.5 Turbo
Sometimes - it really depends on a lot of factors. But at least for the 2.0, I've heard some bad things about drone after a muffler/res delete from friends. On my 1.5T stock exhaust, I did a res delete and the drone was bad. Luckily the CTR exhaust fixed that. 😂
yea i have a 1.5T but just did the muffler delete so far, i just want my car to be loud. I was going to do a muffler delete, resonator delete, then get 2 exhaust tips. Do you think that will make a bad drone?
Sponsored

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
yea i have a 1.5T but just did the muffler delete so far, i just want my car to be loud. I was going to do a muffler delete, resonator delete, then get 2 exhaust tips. Do you think that will make a bad drone?
Ah, my bad. I didn't know they had the LX with a 1.5T. But probably - from my experience at least with my res delete, I wouldn't do it unless you really just want to be loud. That's sort of the cost of doing it "cheap" versus buying a new exhaust system.

OP
OP
lx.sequoia

lx.sequoia

First Name
Sequoia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah, my bad. I didn't know they had the LX with a 1.5T. But probably - from my experience at least with my res delete, I wouldn't do it unless you really just want to be loud. That's sort of the cost of doing it "cheap" versus buying a new exhaust system.
I DONT THINK ILL DO A NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM Because my warranty doesnt allow it.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

delayedend

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hyundai Kona N, 17 Civic Coupe Touring (Sold)
Country flag
Last edited:

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
But think of the weight savings...

RedCEXX

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My 05 Silverado has an X Pipe and two Flowmaster FX mufflers. I think it isn't that loud, but next to some buildings, it is louder. No drone thankfully either. I wanted more sound when I stepped on the gas. That is sort of what I want with my Civic, not obnoxious, but I want to hear when I step on it. When I get back up to our family farm, I have some exhaust I plan to use to cut the mufflers and weld my tips onto.

OP
OP
lx.sequoia

lx.sequoia

First Name
Sequoia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 05 Silverado has an X Pipe and two Flowmaster FX mufflers. I think it isn't that loud, but next to some buildings, it is louder. No drone thankfully either. I wanted more sound when I stepped on the gas. That is sort of what I want with my Civic, not obnoxious, but I want to hear when I step on it. When I get back up to our family farm, I have some exhaust I plan to use to cut the mufflers and weld my tips onto.
That;s what I waant is just to hear the noise when i step on the gas, but i think im going to do my exhaust tips and my resonator delete
Sponsored