Fog lights for 2019 Honda civic lx

Locally_h4ted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic lx
Country flag
So I’ve been looking around at some other models and I’ve been wanting to get some fog lights installed. For my car but I don’t want to take it to a shop I was wondering if there are any kits online that would give me the stuff so I can install them my self ?
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
You want easy and best quality but you don’t want to pay up. You have to realize that modding cars are a loss proposition. And that low price and high quality are not mutually exclusive.

the answer for you is simple. The OEM kit not only gives you the best quality possible. It includes a new steering stalk and has easy to follow PDF to install yourself.

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
I also vote for the OEM if possible.

The full kit should include:

• fog-light enabled left-hand steering wheel stalk
  • cabling
  • fog lights
  • bumper garnish

If you go with anything else, then you need to account for all of those things one way or another. e.g. You could buy the stalk yourself, or you could rig up some ghetto button wherever you like. Regardless you are going to need bumper fog light garnishes.

I see that College Hills Honda sells the OEM LED fog light kit for the 2019-2021 cars
(click the Installation Instructions to see what is included and what is involved)

https://www.collegehillshonda.com/2016-2021-honda-civic-sedan-accessories/08V31-TBA-100H.html

You might better appreciate Honda dealership doing the installation for you once you see what is involved. Or if you are super patient and got some skills, do it yourself

Concerns:

1. Unclear if the original poster has a Sedan, or Hatch etc. ?
2. The Vehicle Applications on this product shows everything but LX ???

i.e.

2019-2020 Civic 2dr Sport, Si
2019-2021 Civic 4dr Sport, EX, EX-L, Si
2020-2021 Civic 5dr except LX

I know that the 2016 fog light kit (originally halogen) works just fine on the 2016 sedan because I got it from my Dealership day one as part of my car purchase. So I don't know what the deal is above, but maybe someone can inform, or you can call College Hills.
Sponsored

Last edited: