MicRouS

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Hey there. Fairly new to tuning and the forum, but I looked around and couldn't find much in the way of this question.

My 2020 Civic EX Sedan is not in the list of available vehicles. I see a 2020 EX, but it's a Hatch. Does this make a difference? Will it have an effect on the tune?
Honda Civic 10th gen Can't Find my Model in the list 1687885355853

Any help would be appreciated. Don't wanna break my car from a simple mistake haha.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly I haven't used Hondata since I switched to KTuner years ago. It seems like a really confusing way for owners to choose their correct model. With KTuner, you pick from a much smaller list that's based on the ECU software version. Much more straightforward.

Looking at that list, I assume US 2019 EX CVT would work but you know what they say about assuming. Hondata has their own forum, I'd go ahead and ask over there to be sure.

Once you get the tune up and running, add your car to my community tuning thread (link in my signature).

Last edited:

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
May want to contact Hondata to confirm, but AFAIK the EX has the 1.5T, so as long as you match a sedan/coupe 1.5T to your car (not the hatchback 1.5t, those are slightly different and have weaker internals), you ought to be fine.
Sponsored