Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Sport
Country flag
Vehicle: 2019 Civic Sport (LaneWatch)

Hi,

I've joined the broken passenger mirror housing club. :-(

After searching all the threads, I still don't know for sure which part number I need. I'm thinking the US vs Canadian models is making this confusing.

Can anyone tell me with certainty which part number supports the LaneWatch camera?

Searching for my car in the various on-line Honda parts sites, I ordered 76205-TEM-M01, but it arrived and does NOT have the cutout for the LaneWatch camera.

I called Toronto Honda Parts and the guy told me I need "Housing Set, R - Honda (76205-TGG-A31)", but their own site says this doesn't fit my car. (It's also currently $170 CDN). I notice that it's for the "Civic EX", which I understand is effectively the US version of the Civic Sport, so perhaps this is correct and is just difference in the Canada-US load out?

I notice that some sites have "Mirror" and "Mirror (1)" in their database, with "Housing Set, R *NH70* (Flat Black) - Honda (76205-TBA-A02ZA)" , that says is a fit. This one is more expensive than 76205-TEM-M01 but half as much as 76205-TGG-A31.

On all of these, the diagram looks like it has the camera, but 76205-TEM-M01 definitely did not.

Could really use some help here in Ottawa!
Sponsored

OP
OP

HondaYOW

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Sport
Country flag
FYI, for others who might find themselves in this situation, a few observations:

• I never did find out if 76205-TBA-A02ZA would have fit or not. I ordered 76205-TGG-A31 and it definitely is a match.
  • I ordered from Toronto Honda Parts. Quick delivery.
  • The install was relatively straight forward but the plastic is very delicate! I damaged the old housing taking it apart. When tightening the screws to hold everything together, I used needlenose pliers to hold the plastic being screwed into so that it didn't break while tightening.
  • I don't know if the heated mirror wires are polarized or not, I suspect not, but I labelled them anyway.
  • I've heard you need to re-calibrate the camera after but mine was fine. I didn't disconnect the camera at any point.
  • I had to pull the rubber gaskets off the white mirror adjustment and reseat the retaining rings.
  • Wear gloves to keep things clean.
Sponsored