Body shop around metro south?

moonlightying

First Name
Cas V 💖
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Civic EX (manual), '17 Civic EX (automatic)
Country flag
Hey everyone, I'm new to Massachusetts in general and I recently got into an accident last week. Since I've very very new here my insurance is still located in SoCal so the closest shop they're affiliated with is 137 miles away in NY. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Right now I'm looking at Total Care Accident Repair in Raynham since it's pretty close to the Enterprise I'm renting from. Thanks~!
Sponsored

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Who did you end up going with? Happy with the result?

Not metro south but I've heard nothing but great things about Mike's Auto Body North in Saugas. A bit out of your way but supposedly one of the best in the state. I bumped into the owner at a cars & coffee, believe he drives an NSX Type S and seemed like a real Honda enthusiast.

I've personally gotten work done at Auto Engineering Body Works in Belmont. They've always done a great job, from big things on my brother's car to little things like custom paint matching my center caps.

Probably too late for you but hope this helps the next MA person looking for a few reputable shops.

OP
OP
moonlightying

moonlightying

First Name
Cas V 💖
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Civic EX (manual), '17 Civic EX (automatic)
Country flag
Who did you end up going with? Happy with the result?

Not metro south but I've heard nothing but great things about Mike's Auto Body North in Saugas. A bit out of your way but supposedly one of the best in the state. I bumped into the owner at a cars & coffee, believe he drives an NSX Type S and seemed like a real Honda enthusiast.

I've personally gotten work done at Auto Engineering Body Works in Belmont. They've always done a great job, from big things on my brother's car to little things like custom paint matching my center caps.

Probably too late for you but hope this helps the next MA person looking for a few reputable shops.
I went with Total Care Accident Repair in Raynham since they had the highest and most ratings on Google. I haven't gotten the car back yet since there was more damage than originally thought, but I'll let you know when I do get it back!
Sponsored