S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Recently purchased 2015 Fit for my wifey. There was no check engine light on. I went to the Nj inspection there was code p0341. I also have obd reader yes there is code. When I check interior fuse box. There were 2 fuse missing... found the car on facebook it was small dealership. Check engine light is not on but when I scan with obd scanner it shows code. Also cruise control not working. They made me sign used car sales form , and it was saying 'as is' . Do you think I have any right regarding this issue? They gave me 1 title and 3 reassignments. Nj DMV didn't accept it and I went back there, they get new title from PA which took about 3 days. I already argued with them. I don't think they'll help me..
man used cars on facebook are bs... I didn't wanna get expensive car to her, she still learning.
Anyone knows good mechanic around South Jersey, PA?

Honda Civic 10th gen Any good mechanic recommendations? South Jersey/PA DC4AEED1-0765-4734-90ED-985D07A6A482

Honda Civic 10th gen Any good mechanic recommendations? South Jersey/PA 06C804CB-2C6D-4DD1-AC15-9FBB9317A6E9