GoleeMD

First Name
Jim Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
When I get stressed, my therapy is either buying things I can't afford, working on cars, or both. Guess I've been a little stressed lately...
Sponsored

GoleeMD

First Name
Jim Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Today I upgraded tag to match theme, adding 22 Hot Wheels HP.

If anyone would like Florida TIE PAR name, you can either send me a state release form or wait a year.

WAS:

IMG_0502.jpeg

IS:

IMG_0500.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg
If I was still in Florida... Maybe. But I like my plates now.

I love the theme and look of this car almost as much as my own! Any HW stuff inside?

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I get stressed, my therapy is either buying things I can't afford, working on cars, or both. Guess I've been a little stressed lately...
If you want I can provide my shopping list so you can relax stress free?😜

RepyT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

KCCTR2020

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CTR, 2010 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Stress buying is the worse. So easy to just click buy on my phone.

GoleeMD

First Name
Jim Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Stress buying is the worse. So easy to just click buy on my phone.
No, what's way worse is sleep-buying... Yes, that's correct. I now have an RV6 catless DP with black ceramic on order that I have absolutely zero recollection of actually ordering. Order was placed in the wee hours of the morning with my credit card on my phone, during a time when I was sleeping as best I can recall.

Still don't know how I'm going to explain this one to my wife. "Sweetie, did you happen to go on my phone in the middle of the night and place an order for a downpipe that you don't even know what that is, and it happens to fit my car and is exactly the next component I need for my build, as a surprise for me for no special occasion or other good reason?". Maybe benevolent hackers? Any ideas guys?

Good thing there's a 6-8 week turnaround time, so at least I have a little while to figure that part out. No way she's buying it, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

RepyT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No, what's way worse is sleep-buying... Yes, that's correct. I now have an RV6 catless DP with black ceramic on order that I have absolutely zero recollection of actually ordering. Order was placed in the wee hours of the morning with my credit card on my phone, during a time when I was sleeping as best I can recall.

Still don't know how I'm going to explain this one to my wife. "Sweetie, did you happen to go on my phone in the middle of the night and place an order for a downpipe that you don't even know what that is, and it happens to fit my car and is exactly the next component I need for my build, as a surprise for me for no special occasion or other good reason?". Maybe benevolent hackers? Any ideas guys?

Good thing there's a 6-8 week turnaround time, so at least I have a little while to figure that part out. No way she's buying it, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Wow, believable… maybe not but logistics delay gives you time for creative diagnosis. Get a sleep study to CYA.

FYI, this didn’t work for me but I did it with wives. Imagine my surprise when I woke up next to the hot blonde neighbors wife and no recollection of being in the wrong house.

I get my ankle bracelet off next month.

GoleeMD

First Name
Jim Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Wow, believable… maybe not but logistics delay gives you time for creative diagnosis. Get a sleep study to CYA.

FYI, this didn’t work for me but I did it with wives. Imagine my surprise when I woke up next to the hot blonde neighbors wife and no recollection of being in the wrong house.

I get my ankle bracelet off next month.
Actually got the sleep disorder diagnosis part covered, which is why it really happened like I said... I honestly don't remember doing it. :oops: